A few credit cards are offered by Ollo if you have fair credit and are looking for a secured credit card. Even though these credit cards seem not inadequate for such a low credit, we should point out that you can get this credit card only if you’ve got an invitation from Ollo.
Among other things, one should mention that the card comes with the zero fraud liability feature. Ollo will also automatically review how you pay your credit card, and your credit line will be raised as soon as you are eligible. Additionally, you will get access to free FICO score online updates.
Enroll For An Account On The Ollo Card Website
If you are interested in creating an Ollo Card account on the platform, follow the steps below to do this:
- Go to www.ollocard.com with your internet-connected device.
- Click on the “enroll here” below the login form given.
- Fill out the form with your “name,” “date of birth,” “last four digits of your Social Security number,” “Ollo card number,” and “expiration date.”
- Click on the “next” button that is below the form given.
- Follow the on-screen rest instructions on the website to complete the process on the site. Next, we will be looking at how to apply for the OLLO credit card.
How Do You Know If You Qualify?
To find out if you qualify for one of these cards, you can create a free Experian Credit Match account, which allows you to match cards based on your credit profile and spending habits.
Once logged into the Experian website, click on the Credit Cards tab at the top of the screen to see a list of the personalized credit card offers that match your overall credit profile. If you qualify for Ollo cards, they will be listed; look at your top five choices. (As an Experian Credit Works member, you also get online access to your FICO® score and credit tools to help you understand your scores.)